Don’t let that sweet face fool you! When we first adopted Claire she was under a year old, didn’t know how to walk on a leash, and chewed everything…and I do mean EVERYTHING, including harnesses. You see, when we first adopted Claire we didn’t have a fenced yard and had three other dogs. That was a lot of dog walking, a lot of times a day, so we just left their harnesses on all day until bedtime. After chewing through her THIRD nylon harness (see photo to the right) we started doing some research on chew-proof harnesses and came across Ruffwear. We haven’t had to buy another harness since and it’s been over a year now!
- Chew Proof
- Padded Chest & Belly Panels
- Hassle-Free Side Release Buckles
- Front Leash Attachment Ring is Great for Pullers
- Back Leash Attachment Ring is Perfect for Leisure Walks
- Four Adjustment Points for the Perfect Fit
- Reflective Trim
- Built-in Pocket for ID Tags
- Works Great with Seat Belt Clips for Travel
- Multiple Colors to Choose From
We loved the Ruffwear Dog Harness so much, we bought one for L.B., our Chiweenie, as well. They work great for travel, too!
*Disclosure: If you purchase from our links we may receive a small commission, so thank you for supporting All Our Paws when you shop! All of the opinions are our own and we only suggest products that we actually use.